Due to request from users who are facing difficulty registering into JMFR event due to certain issues, please use this manual registration like you used to in previous year.
JMFR 2019 CYCLING FOR GREEN -121KM
“ONE RIDER ONE PLANT”
This year one rider will contribute to one mangrove seed and we will plant it for you.Tenaga Nasional Berhad
RIDING KITS (every rider will be entitled to the following items)
- Ciclista T-shirt
- Finishing Medal
- Snickers/ power bar
- Bicycle Plate No
- Lunch Coupon
- Insurance coverage
- 3 water stations
- Unlimited Lunch buffet
- Freeflow cold drinks
- E- certificate
- Lucky draw
- Welcome drinks during registration
- Fascinating scenery and interesting historical place to see along the route.
JMFR 2019 ROUTE
1. DATE: 28 APRIL 2019 (SUNDAY)
2. FLAG-OFF: 7.00 AM
3. START/FINISH: TELUK BATIK
4. GOODIES COLLECTION: 27 APRIL 2019 (SATURDAY) at TELUK BATIK
5. CLOSING DATE: 31 MARCH 2019 (SUNDAY)
6. BICYCLE: ROAD BIKE, MTB SLICK TYRE
7. ENTRANCE FEES: (Early Bird Offers ->0-500 RM100 , 501 – above (RM120)
8. DISTANCE: 121KM
RULE AND REGULATIONS
1. Riders must agree to the indemnity agreement before taking part in this event during registration.
2. This is not a race, but riders are advised to follow group pace for safety reason.
3. Assistance is available at all time. Please stop at roadside for assistance whenever it is safe to do so.
4. All riders must abide to the Traffic Rules and Regulations through out the event.
5. All riders shall be responsible for their own safety as well as other riders.
6. Remember this is not a race. It is a fun ride.
7. NO HELMET.. NO BRAKE.. NO RIDE!!!!!!
FEE(S) AND PAYMENT METHOD
1. Please bank-in registration fee(s) to
Bank : Maybank Berhad
Account No : 5581 6300 2281
Payee Name : Kelab Kilat Janamanjung
2. Then, send a whatsapp as detailed below “JMFR_NAME_DATE_TIME_ LOCATION” Bank IN to 019-423 5353 (Muen Rahman)
3. For JMFR updates, please visit https://www.facebook.com/groups/tnbjmfr/
4. Registration & Goodies Collection will be at Teluk Batik on 28 April 2019 (Saturday) from 12pm to 6pm.